Top notes: cedar flowers, heliotrope
Mid notes: rose wood, geranium bourbon
Base notes: caramel, vanilla, white musk, oak
- We use wood wicks in our candles so you can enjoy the snaps and crackles of your own mini fireplace.
- We don't add anything to the wax other than fragrance and essential oils, so the candles retain a pale cream colour, sometimes with a hint of the natural shade of the oil.
- Soy wax has a lower melting temperature than paraffin candles. Combined with our wood wicks (which burn hotter than cotton wicks), this means that our candles have a lower burn time than an equivalent paraffin candle with a cotton wick.
- Our candles are hand poured in small batches. Any number of factors might mean one candle looks a little different from the next - eg. frosting at the edges, or a crack or ripple on the surface. These things make your candle unique, and will likely disappear after the first burn.
- Wood wicks can be difficult to light. We recommend lighting both corners, one at a time, to ensure the entire top edge of the wick is lit.
Remember to keep your candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick clippings.
Try to keep your flame away from drafts or fans, as the moving air can alter the steady burn.
Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. We recommend you give your candle an hour to fill a room and that you extinguish it when the melt pool approaches 1/2" in depth.
Never leave your candle burning unattended or on an uneven surface.
Remember the tin will be hot after burning! Allow to cool and solidify completely before moving the candle.